We conduct examinations and evaluations as per CBSE norms. In lower classes we follow continuous and comprehensive evaluation. Evaluation reports will be shown to parents during Open house meetings.
- Annual promotions will be based on the marks and grades obtained for all the evaluations.
- A student must attend all the evaluations given by the school. Medical certificate us compulsory for all those students who are sick and did not attend the exams.
- Students are not permitted to use electronic calculators during examinations.
- Bringing forbidden materials into the examination hall accounts to malpractice.
- Students are not allowed to appear for the exam without paying the school fee.
- A student should have 80% attendance for attending the Annual exam.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases are advised to remain at home, and will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Students should check their evaluated answer sheets carefully and clear their doubts regarding marks immediately after receiving the papers. Further corrections are not possible.