Withdrawal and Dismissal
- The Transfer Certificate will be issued once the Principal receives an application for the same that is signed by the parents/guardian.
- No Certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- Any student failing two years in succession in the same class will have his/her name struck off the rolls and a Transfer Certificate will be granted.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice is to be given and all applications for Transfer Certificate should be given before March 10 of every year.
- Students whose attendance is irregular, disobedient or whose conduct is harmful to the moral tone of the school may be dismissed.
- As a rule, a student who is dismissed / taken Transfer Certificate is not re-admitted.
- The Principal’s decision is final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.
- Students who have completed Class 10 or 12 from the School can apply for their school leaving documents as soon as the Board Examination Results are announced.
- Applications for Transfer Certificate submitted after 10th of March will not be entertained.